Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today...(original I know)

Today I went up to the outlet mall to find a baby shower gift. I can never find any cute baby boy things unless its at Gap,Old Navy,Gymboree or Childrens Place so I knew CP had $2.99 racks and with my % off it was a steal! I picked out 3 whole outfits plus shoes from Mom & I to give all for under $20! I also got the girls each something small for Valentines Day...Doug and I dont usually get each other anything but a card so I thought we would do something special for them. Justice was having a huge sale plus I had 40% off...I found Aleesha a $100 winter coat for next year for only $19 but its white which is crazy that they even make white coats for kids but since its Aleesha it should be ok. :)

This weekend is busy...Mady is having a friend over tomorrow,Aleeshas having someone over on friday plus gymnastics then Sat is another meet,bowling for g.scouts & a baby shower and sun is church and a bday party...whew!!!

Well, Im off to pick up Kassandra from guitar club at school,come home make dinner,gymnastics,guitar at church for Kassandra,back to gymnastics then church again then home to watch AI.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS