Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shoes- a girls best friend!

Im trying to find some shoes to go with the bridesmaid dress that Im wearing in Peurto Rico in July....I know what I want and couldnt find anything at the mall so I went online...these were all free shipping and under $20 so I ordered a couple and I will just ship back the ones I dont want. I think these are my fav!
$12....for these...not bad.

These were the ones I originally wanted but were sold out :(


These are kinda 80s style and I think they are really cute too...



These I would never buy cuz I couldnt walk 2 ft in them but arnt they amazing!

Oh, yeah and heres the dress...its already ordered and will be in next month.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS