Thursday, June 17, 2010

A little of this and a little of that....

This week has been like a mini vacay for me with the girls at Camp Invention all week.( a science camp) This year Kassandra is counseling with a paid position in which she will be purchasing her very own laptop.Today was Mix Match day and this is what Mady looked like. The only time in history I will probably let them dress non matchy. lol It was hard for me but I survived. Yesterday was crazy hair day and she refused to wear her hair crazy. She said she didnt want to look dumb, but when I said that everyone would look dumb she replied, "well, not me!"














Only 2 weeks from today until I leave for Peurto Rico and Im very excited but stressed at the same time. Ive never been away from my family for that long or that far for that matter. Im hoping I can enjoy myself I mean who wouldnt right? A while back when we were at the Hartville Fleamarket I found this cute purse for me to take.just big enough to hold my money & camera.














Yesterday I bought these really cool burlap sacks at Pat Catans for $1.97. Im gonna use them for the kids to do sack races. Im thinking about buyin a few more to do something crafty with...no sure what yet but they have markings from places like costa rica and such...they all were used for coffee beans. cool I think. A friend of mine has her kitchen decorated in coffee stuff and was thinking about making curtains from them which would be super duper cute!





















No comments:

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS