Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ever stuffed a Pepper???

Well, not me!! I had one of these tasty little things at Buehlers the other day when they were doing some taste testing and it was actually yummy so I got the recipe and thought Id try it out tonight. Of course I knew the girls first reaction would be...EWWWW! And it was but thats okay I told them to try the insides and if they absolutley hated it then they could make a pb & j sandwhich.(thats my go-to food)

If nothing else they do look pretty!!!

3 comments:

Christina Patient said...

So did you like them? I made them a few months ago. We liked them, but I think I would try a different filling next time.

Jenny Galloway said...

PB&J is definitely my go to easy food too when the boys don't like something I make. Those look great!

Chrissy Galloway said...

I'm with the girls....ewww

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS