Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Facebook Fast

( I love this picture of her)


SO, this week the church is fasting and in prayer for the upcoming year and since my body tends to not react real well to missing a meal I decided to fast from Facebook for 3 days which if anyone knows me knows its a real sacrifice so Ive been praying and reading my devotionals in place of facebooking. Its also given me more time to catch up on everyones blogs which has been nice.




Doug and I have been fighting this sinus junk thats been going around and luckily I found some amoxicillin in the cupboard so I started taking that and Im feeling better just wore out and tired. Of course I cleaned 2 houses on monday and I work every day this week. Doug finally went to the doc today, now if I can only get my sister to listen to me and get her butt to the doc! Shes so stubborn I swear!




Well, its wed night and that means alot of running for me so I better go and get dinner together.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS