Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kitchen: OUT OF ORDER!!

 This is what our kitchen floor looks like right now....
I have started tearing off the wallpaper.


There were 4 layers on this floor.
 Aleeshas a big help!
 Dougs plans are to rip it all up and finish the original wood flooring like he did in the other rooms but since it was 4 layers thick he now tells me he has to rip out the cupboards and countertop to get under them. Im gonna go crazy! I feel so overwhelmed when my house is in limbo like this for a month but I know the end result will be worth it!! I say just lay laminate wood flooring and be done with it, but on a brighter note I may have him talked into getting a new countertop for the kitchen. =)

Like the pretty blue???

Im really praying its not like this for Chrissys shower by the end of May but I did realize Im having a Thirty-One Party here next weekend! yikes! Oh well I will hang a sheet with a sign on it that says, "OUT OF ORDER"

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS