Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

I enjoyed my Mothers Day. It was filled with gifts,goodies & my girlys!!

                                                                         Me loves my mommy!
 As usual its hard to get a serious picture...
 In church this morning Pastor Mark asked us to think of 1 characteristic of our Mom that has influenced our life and although there are so many I could think of the most important to me is her "Selfless love" she has for others,her children & grandchildren.
 My girls minus Mady...she was at an overnight G.Scout camp in at Cosi. She came back this afternoon...
 Heres my picture of Mady and me...She gave me a card she made and some coupons she had made me at school, plus a gift card to Buchwalters.
 My Mothers Days gifts!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute pics! Happy mother's day Angela! See you in 3 weeks!

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS