Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Feathers...Its all the Craze!!

So, since Kassandra & Aleesha got feathers in their hair Mady of course wanted some so I started searching Etsy and of course found some that could just clip in & out. They arrived today in the mail & Mady has been waiting every day on them. The funny thing is she had picked out this patriotic one that me and the girls talked her out of since it doesnt match alot and I ordered the pink one instead then today when they came in the mail the lady had stuck the patriotic one in there for free!! I know, how crazy is that! She had no idea mady had wanted that one too.(the pics of those are at the bottom of my blog)

Anyways, next I just had to try a few for Claira then I made one for the girls...




Clairas~




Clairas too...lol



Etsy ones I ordered...$5 and I got 2!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS