Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend Events~

The Fourth started out with our annual Fredericksburg Parade...Oh how I love it! I missed it last year because I was in PR so I was looking forward to it.




Mady did not want her picture taken. ha!
 My sister waddled her way down~

~us
 Everyone lined up ready for the parade to start...It was almost an hr long this year!


 I couldnt stop taking pictures of all the cute Amish kids.
 How can you not love this!
 They had comfy seats.




 Fredro Parades tend to get a little loud!


 ~Lems Pizza...Yummo!


This was one of those days I was not claiming him as my Father. He got this box and kept yelling out to everyone for candy and telling them to "Throw your dogs!" & "Feed the poor children!"
 Mady scooping candy up!


Later that evening before the Fireworks I took Kassandra to Ashland to see a friend of hers play in a band. Hes the lead guitarist & he also sings. Shes know him for 3 yrs now. This Jordan Biel Band is from an Assembly of God church near PA and they were really good. I wish we couldve stayed to watch the whole thing but we had to get back to Wooster for the Fireworks. They did some worship songs which were amazing. I bought a Cd...his website is

He was the former Youth Pastor...

They perform 4-5 times a month. He talked about some testimonies of healings...

 This was Kassandras friend Jeremiah...Hes really good!
 This was the "Asian Sensation"... Dan the man...(the youth pastor now)
It was a good day! We ended up at the Wooster Fireworks where I must say they need more Potties because it happens every year...I had to stand in line for a half an hr just to pee! They need to add way more porta johns next year!

3 comments:

Allie said...

I am loving the amish boy in the crocs! Great pics!

Unknown said...

I love parades! Looks like fun!

Your dad with that box made me LOL. He's one of a kind!

heidihobbie said...

Always enjoy your blog! Love the little Amish kids and your dad!!

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS