Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Huge Fort=Huge Mess which = lots of playtime!

So, Let me just start off to say that "messes" give me a huge panic attack but last week the girls made this humongo fort in the basement fully equipped with a sound system but its lacking lighting. Anyways, the rule is at the end of the week no matter how big the mess it gets picked up but since this was such a (how should I say it) well, lets just say it kept them busy for hrs which means gives me more quiet time and I like that so they were allowed to keep it up for a while. Not sure how long Im gonna be able to hold out. Good thing is I only go down there to do laundry so I really dont have to look at it, but I know its still there.







Today Mady had some school friends over to play. There was a total of 7 girls here and that not counting me & Kali. lol They were actually really good!

1 comment:

Chrissy Galloway said...

I say leave it up as long as it keeps them entertained!

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS