Monday, August 15, 2011

Just call me a slacker!!

SO...Ive been a little busy with this and that and have been slacking ALOT on blogging! Weve been school shopping and such,bdays have been keeping us busy along with apts,gymnastics & cooking class.

I just had to put this pic of Aleesha on here the first day of school.


Her party was a couple weeks ago and she had her 1st sleepover, yes you heard it her first one at age 12! I dont do sleepovers real well but everything went really well. They had alot of fun!

Next is Madys party here in the next few weeks and she wants to go to Build A Bear...that should be interesting.  *she used to be so little...


Shes getting way too big!


This is another reason Ive been busy...what a doll! I try and hold her every chance I get.


Aleesha and a friend took a cooking class all last week down at the new cooking store downtown. She made pizzas,cakes and such.


 My 36th Birthday is this saturday and Im feelin so old. My plans for the day...Olive Garden & the mall to buy some new panties with my $10 Victoria Secret G.card they sent me. TMI I know!!







I

I can hardly believe our little girl is gonna be a sophmore this year!



Heres to a new & improved school year!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS