Monday, August 22, 2011

School is Cool!!!

First Day of School 2011-2012~

We now have a sophmore!! wow!!




Mady was very excited!!! Shes cheesin it up!!

AHHH!!....Aleeshas a 6th grader!!!


I love the idea I found with these signs...I only wish I woulve found it earlier and did this every year...Aleeshas almost past the stage of taking her picture the first day of school but who cares....Kassandra didnt complain at all but she was trying to please me I think...oh well, Ill take it!!



This has got to be my favorite!!!



Madys 3rd grade teacher...Shes Amazing! Aleesha had her in 2nd grade and this is gonna be a great year!!
Ive enjoyed myself today just cleaning,organizing and getting alot done with no interruptions..oh and I cant forget sitting here slurping on my coconut cream frap from Starbucks!!! :^)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS