Friday, September 16, 2011

Pinterest Projects...so far...

Click on this link to find the tutorial...I didnt cut the felt like her because Im impatient and I found a quicker way. :)  I just cut strips of felt then rolled them up,hot glued the end then glued onto the wreath. Much easier and I think it turned out just as cute. I ran out of felt so I just did it halfway but I like it like that. I just used an old wreath I had so basically this cost me a whoppin $2 and I spent about 30 min on it.



This is just a taste of the half bath downstairs that we had to redo...I made the stand out of a crate I had already and just spray painted it...once again I had no patience so it looks okay but Doug helped make the curtain rod out of a dow rod and I just used some leftover material I had from my sisters baby shower, that with some good ol stitch witchery,an iron and I was good to go!
Old Bathroom door revamped!! I love just about anything with chalkboard and lets face it Chalkboard is in!! I seen this saying on Pinterest and loved it!

2 comments:

Leslie Shelton said...

Love the crate!

Chrissy Galloway said...

I'm way behind on my Pinterest projects. The door is totally my fav!

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS