Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Creative Gift Wrapping 101



I seen this on a blog for a Baby Shower gift they decorated an egg carton and rolled up baby socks in it but I decided to use it to put all of Clairas Prettys in. ;)


 Ive been having way too much fun wrapping her gifts up! I had bought these 1,2,3's number clippys from Land of Nod(love their stuff) but wasnt sure what I was gonna do with them..well, it just so happens it matches Clairas bedding so I decided to hang some booties I got her off Etsy and I think it will be a cute decor item for her room.




~ FYI: At Chrissys Shower we will all as guests be opening the gifts since this is an akward time for her with everybody staring and such so this way it speeds the process up plus its enjoyable for everyone so were all happy!!  Ha!!

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS