Sunday, May 22, 2011

School Desks & Etsy bows~

So, the other day when Mom,Chrissy & I were G.Saleing we(I) seen this cute little school desk and although I didnt need it I was drawn to it. Maybe it was the blue color on the bottom or maybe it was just because Im a desk/chairaholic! Anyways, even though it was only $1 and the proceeds went to Relay for Life Mom & Chrissy wouldnt let me get it. How Mean! Right? Well, I just happened to be driving past that same place yesterday and it was still there so something told me I had to stop. It was a whoppin 75 cents!! I mean I couldnt pass that up. It was for chairity and all. I then had to deal with Doug when I got home and he said what desk? I put it in the trash already. funny. NOT!



 Another Etsy bow I kept for Mady instead of giving to Claira. :)


 I love this one!

1 comment:

Chrissy Galloway said...

I cannot believe you went back for that desk! Doug...we tried!

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS