Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kassandras 16 Random Acts of Kindness~

Kassandras 16 Random Acts Of Kindness....

So, I was searching online lastnight for some party ideas for Kassandras Sweet 16 when I came across this website. See at her 13th Bday party we had a scavenger hunt around town and it was really fun. Kassandra wanted to have another one for her Sweet 16 but after I showed this to her she was on board right away!
http://theletteredcottage.net/sweet-party-ideas/





This girl wrote out 16 acts of kindness then they split up into groups,hopped into the "get-away" cars and completed their tasks! Not only is this a fun game but also youre doing something nice for others. Now seeing that we will be in Amish Country this might be a little harder and trickier but we will put our creative minds together and come up with some things. My Moms always a trooper when it comes to helping me out :) Even if we have to resort to giving the Horses free carrots. ;) 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS