Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day 2012~

Yipee!!! (sarcasm) Ive always loved Valentines Day but recently have become quite the scrooge. Dont get me wrong Doug is such a romantic but I figure why spend $20 on flowers that will die when we could eat for $20 or just a single flower is nice too. The last few yrs we just got each other a card. I mean really every day is Valentines Day with us ;)  This year Aleeshas class is apparently too old for a party so she didnt do Valentines but Mady did... Hers looked like this then we punched a hole in her fist and stuck a sucker in it!




Kassandra got creative and made some homemade goodies for Ryan: Pinterest of course. The one cookie says: "I love you more than..." and then you write the reasons on the other cookies.






I decided to make Doug a few things...I really liked the idea of the candies and printing a picture with a message on the back...



I wrapped his up in this cute little box!




Now, this is where I cheated...I bought these "to-die-for" chocolate cookies at Buehlers and wrote a message on them...



Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!! Spend some time with your sweetie!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
WOOSTER, OHIO, United States

CHECK OUT MY OTHER POSTS